Through gentle massage of the face, we can help to delay the ageing process. This is achieved by using a variety of massage and muscle energy techniques, thereby giving the facial muscles a lift and a new lease of life.
This is a precise healthcare modality, working the face systematically helping by releasing deep-seated tensions, freeing layers of muscle and connective tissue so that there is space for the muscles to relax, encouraging an opening so that micro circulation and elimination can begin again and the tissues can glide smoothly over the deeper layers of muscle and bone. Although it is difficult to stave off the ageing process, we can do much to extend the appearance of youth and beauty by using simple, natural and effective massage techniques to take care of the assets we possess.
A scientific, before and after test done using the Visia Complexion Analysis Method showed that following one facelift massage session, the client’s wrinkles decreased by 41%, number of pores decreased by 24%, skin evenness improved by 23% and UV significantly diminished! Even one face lift massage will inject a dose of health and relaxation into your life. Noticable results start in 1 to 3 sessions. Approx 1 1/2 hour.
Some of the many ways it may help is as follows:
- Mobile, youthful looking face.
- Lessens wrinkles and expression lines.
- Releases stress and tension of the surrounding muscles.
- Positive, confident expression.
- Relaxed face and vibrant appearance
- Toned and improved complexion.
- Enhances a feeling of well being.
- Promotes total relaxation.
- Excellent for tension headaches, eyestrain, stress related symptoms.
- Releases the muscular adhesions that form as we age.
- Increases circulation and lymph flow.
- Tones weak muscles for tighter facial contour.
This massage technique is also helpful for Parkinson's disease, Bell's palsy, stroke or injury ,TMJ, and in preparation for facial surgery as it improves the overall health of the tissue and encourages healing.
Massaging yourself is highly beneficial, but having someone else do it is even more magical!